A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sales Letters are Tough

I've been working on this sales letter for the past few days and I have to say it has been rough. Getting this right is critical so, of course me being me, I'm obsessing over it. The product is nearly finished (seriously this time) so hopefully I will be able to submit it to Clickbank for review this week. I really want to launch this thing before month's end.

I have come up with 3 bonuses to offer with the product. One is nearly finished while the others are still in the preliminary stages. I can say that one is a spreadsheet so that should not take too long. 764 members in the newsletter now. I get email from them everyday saying how much they like it=)

Real Estate
This weekend I gave the 30-day notice to the tenants letting them know that they had to go. That was not fun in the least.

I have noticed something. Since I stopped posting on here as much as I used to, I'm not making as much progress as I used to. This time last year I would have probably had 2 or 3 products out. I originally created this blog to make sure that I continued to make forward progress. I felt that by not posting at least every other day that I was letting down you reader-type people. It made me work so that I actually had something to post about.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker