A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Whoa! That's a Rent Check!!

Yes, yesterday I received my very first rent check as a landlord. This is crazy. People are paying me money, a nice amount too, just because I own something. It is going to take me a while to get used to that=)

The editing on the product continues, as does the prelaunch sequence. Tomorrow I will begin writing the sales page and start employing some guerilla tactics to increase traffic.

Oh, eMax is about to be on their way out. My sites are down and their tech support answering machine told me "Bye". That's great customer service for you.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Whoot! I'm really happy about your rent cheque :) Must be nice to finally own some property where you're making money from it!!

    Emax... sorry to hear about the trouble, never used them myself - but I've heard a few horror stories from other clients, who share the same feeling as you.

    ... again WHOOT! on getting everything going on your property buying :)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 11:40 AM  

  • Thanks, Empress. It's been years in the making so yeah it is nice. Already planning the next one=)

    Whoot, indeed!

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker