A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Week of September 25th

When I look back years from now the week of September 25, 2006 may be one of the biggest milestones in my life...

"One thing that people will always need is a place to live." My Dad told me that when I was thirteen. Ever since then one of my main goals was to get into real estate investing. I graduated from high school and went to college but all along the way there was evidence reaffirming that real estate was the way to go. Before graduating, I made the goal of having my first property by the time I was 25. My birthday is next month... I will be 25 years old.

Yesterday, the expert and I got together and worked on the project. It is being edited as we speak and I can't wait until it is ready for launch. This is my very first product that I have developed myself. The Great Experiment. How this does will effect how I approach internet business forever, whether it does well or not.

The week of September 25, 2006. I achieved one of my main goals in life and alos entered the stages of product development for something that will belong to me, all in the same week. Crazy.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker