A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 02, 2006

Prelaunch Prep

I spent today writing the prelaunch sequence for the product. I'll use it in the autoresponder to send a letter discussing each day for 8 days. I have 5 finished. Each broadcast letter is meant to highlight features of the product that will get people excited. They discuss questions that people in this niche have and how this product will solve it for them.

This sequence of broadcast letters will be released along side the normal newsletter issues. In the letters I make sure to let them know that there are things in the product that don't show up in the newsletter. I make it a point to have solid, free content in the newsletter. Hopefully people will think, "Hey, look at all of this great stuff he gives for free! The stuff I have to pay for must be REALLY good."

The sales letter may be a bit tough.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker