A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Foundations, Leaky Roofs, & Making My Own Product

Yes it has been, almost a week in fact. Let's see what's been happening.

Real Estate
Picked up the keys from the tenants this weekend. I have to kick one of them out so I can move in and unfortunately the one I like is the one that has to go. They have a month to month lease so that is the only one I can move into. What makes it worse is the fact that the other person staying is one that I don't like. Oh well. His lease will be up one day and I can get rid of him too.

There are a number of things wrong with the duplex so improving them will increase the value of the property. The big things right now are fixing the foundation and the roof. The roof shouldn't be too bad but the foundation will pose a bit more of a challenge. After those two things, I want to get the place to be more energy efficient. One of the tenants complained of a $300 utility bill. There's no reason for that. I know why it is happening but that doesn't mean that it should happen. The guy who owned the place before I bought it obviously didn't care much about the property. It's mine now though so that is about to change=)


Internet Biz
I have what is close to the final edit of the product in my hands. I will review it tomorrow and get back to my editor. The list has about 720 people on it. I'm so ready to start selling this thing.

Price point: $49.95 I heard an audio not too long ago that said that there is no reason to sell a product for less than $50 so I decided to raise the price from the original $35.00. A higher price implies higher value so I might as well take the shot, right?

After the product launches, I will spend about a month split testing and getting the conversion rate high before moving on to the next product. A higher conversion rate will attract affiliates and we all know the power of affiliates, don't we?=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker