A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Of Sales Letters and Bonuses

I tried to post last night but Blogger was down. I'm still working on the sales letter at the moment and it is starting to look as though an October launch for the product is not going to happen. There is literally only a handful of items left to change on the product but I have not heard back from my editor. I guess that is ok since the sales letter isn't finished.

For the product, I am planning to have 3 bonuses. One of them is finished and I have the other two in the planning stages. One will be a Excel spreadsheet for the customer to use and the other will be a mini-ebook, something to the effect of a quick start guide.

One mistake I may have made (we will find out soon enough) is announcing the product's existance to early to the list. I think by doing so, I have lost some of the momentum I needed to a successful launch. Hopefully I will be able to ramp the excitement back up.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker