A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, November 19, 2006

LAPTOP!!

I finally have it. I had planned on making my first post with it at some wi-fi spot but Barnes & Noble here as an affiliation with AT&T and their wi-fi isn't free. Nevertheless, I'm enjoying the new laptop and not having to sit at the desk to get work done.

I've decided to go ahead with the product in its current form for approval from Clickbank. That way when I get the final changes made, I will be ready to roll.

I'll be going on vacation on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. It looks like the launch won't happen until after the holiday. Stay tuned because things are going to get interesting with the launch.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker