A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Final Touches

I'm putting the final touches on the sales letter and am supposed to meet with my editor today to finish up the product. I will be SOOOOOO glad when it is in its final state and ready for ClickBank. I've been going to forums and reading about ClickBank vendors. They really do seem to have an advantage over affiliates because they can have affiliate of their own. Ten decent affiliates making as little as a sale a day each can be huge. Let's look at the math.

Me alone: Let's assume I only average 2 sales per day. I forget how much ClickBank takes out but let's just assume it is 3.5% of each sale. That would be a gross of $96.40 on a $49.99 product.

10 decent affiliates: Let's assume I am generous and offer a commission that would equate to $25.00 for me after paying the affiliate and ClickBank. These affiliates are decent and can average a sale a day each. That's $250.00 gross.

$96.40 + $250.00 = $346.40/day Gross

Now of course there are factors that I have not accounted for such as my own ad costs, averaging 2 sales/day myself, the difficulty in finding 10 decent affiliates, and other costs but you can see the potential there.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Moving along nicely I see.

    Keep up the good work bro :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:06 AM  

  • It's moving along, I don't know about nicely though. It is going too slow for my taste=)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker