A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, December 07, 2006

PRODUCT LAUNCH!!

This week has been hectic but I FINALLY launched my product yesterday around 2:45 PM. Yes, I left work early so that I could do it=) I was too antsy to stay and there were many things I needed to get finished before the launch. After a lot of editing to the html and my account info on ClickBank, I was able to get things ready to go. I actually received email from a couple people saying that they had looked for my product but couldn't find it. Imagine that=) Well, last night there wasn't a stampede for the product as I had hoped. I went to bed disappointed because I had not made a single sale on launch day.

At 3:13 AM and hailing from Great Britain, Mr. So and So became the first person ever in life to BUY MY PRODUCT. Less than 24 hours after launch I have had my very first sale!! Hmm, I may have to change the About section on this blog to "Internet marketing" rather than affiliate marketing.

Now the real work begins. In order to get affiliates I need a strong sales conversion rate. There is a product called StuffedTracker that I am looking at getting. It tracks everything and allows you to set up split tests.

The adventure ensues....




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Whoooot! That is totally excellent :) I do hope more sales are in store for you, I mean in 24 hours you had your first sale - that is excellent!

    I am really curious how this works out for you... so keep posting! I'm kind of curious what sort of product you're selling? ;)

    By Blogger The Empress, at 12:08 PM  

  • Thanks, Empress! So do I=)

    The product is an information product, which you already know. I am thinking about software in the future though...

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker