A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, December 04, 2006

Ramp Up to Launch

I've decided to go ahead and launch with initially only one bonus. Instead, I will work on the other two bonuses and make sure they are good before releasing them. On the thank you page instead of letting the customer download the product immediately, I will ask for their name and email address so that I can send them "unannounced bonuses and coupons for future products". This way I can create a seperate list of people who are willing to shell out money for my products.

I sent out the first broadcast announcing the finished product last night and letting everyone on the list know that Wednesday is the day. There were 1039 people on the list at last count. I hope I get a good sales percentage from that. The launch will hopefully go without a hitch because I have a lot of things to do with the duplex right now. I'm so busy it isn't even funny.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker