A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back in the Email Marketing Game

It came to me in a dream...

Email marketing was going to be the way for me. Yes, I'd still do PPC because I'm PPC for life but building a list using those efforts is the key. I was talking to Roger a week or two ago and basically told him how stupid I'd been. I mean, I didn't start making decent, reliable money in this game until I started building a list. But then I got caught up in the flash and glitz of all of these different money making methods - email marketing was quickly cast aside.

No longer! My plan is to create a few lists in large markets and see how things go. With enough lists selling high commission items, I should be able to maintain a steady amount of income. This has been the real problem with my PPC efforts lately. There was nothing steady and nothing to show for it at the end of the day but maybe some cash. The trick now is getting the cash and the subscriber so that I can get cash from them again. And again=)

I'm sometimes slow on the uptake but I'm getting there. I just shudder to think of all of the money I spent since April '08 without building a list. The stuff of nightmares it is!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • I hear ya bro!

    It's amazing how much money (as well and time, tears, and sweat) on getting visitors to page that doesn't build your list.

    As you said, "live and learn" - I'm a reborn list builder along with you. ;)

    By Blogger Roger Hutchison, at 5:15 PM  

  • Good stuff! How has your list building been going?

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker