A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Big Blitz of Feb '09

American Express...

They are both the fuel for my business and the breaks. Without them, I would never be able to play this PPC game. At the same time, when the bill gets big I have to cut my spending until the end of the billing cycle. That is until I get things rolling profitably.

So, during this dormant period while I wait for the billing period for Jan to end, I'm getting my campaigns set up. This way, once everything is good to go with AMEX, I can just activate the campaigns and be off to the races!

So far, I'm at 4 new campaigns and 1 old one that's getting a second chance. All in all I will have 9 campaigns including the one for my product. With all of these running, I will hopefully find some big winners and generate a lot of daily revenue. From there I can optimize to get daily profits.

I will also be having a professional designer work on the landing page for my product. The copywriter is STILL working on the salesletter. She said she wanted another 2 weeks to get it right so that I would get a good conversion rate. I'm hoping for a 2.5+% conversion rate from her efforts. This would be a big jump for the Biz.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker