A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, December 19, 2008

2 Campaigns Up, Limited Results

I've launched 2 campaigns since last week. The first started off great with4 quick sales and then dried up. The second campaign has had limited traffic and 1 conversion.

I'm working on a 3 campaign now which will hopefully be ready to go next week. Is anyone else doing Clickbank this time of year? Are your sales doing well or are people out spending money on physical products for Christmas.

That would make a difference in how I view my progress.

Big news. I hired the professional copywriter and we worked out a deal where I would get both of my products worked on - salesletter, higher search engine rankings, jv partnetr, etc. - for LESS than it would cost to do ONE product.

I'm pretty excited about that. I will keep you up dated.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker