A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, October 06, 2008

Big Moves Mean Big Results

That's what I'm going for at least. I have nearly 16 active campaigns now. Some are generating traffic, some are not. The ones that are not are ones that I have a pretty good feeling about though. I will be making a small site for each of them to see if I can get traffic up.

For a long time, I've been focused on sales and conversions. Now, I'm focused on profits. They say you should focus on what you want=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • still need sales and good conversions to get profits though ;P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:12 PM  

  • hey, relating to your post on my blog, send me an email, I don't have your email I think...must have lost it ...again...:P

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:33 PM  

  • You'll have to let me know what you email address is because I'm not sure I still have it either.

    Jon

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker