A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back from Affiliate Summit

I had planned to keep you updated about Affiliate Summit while I was there but the hotel I was staying in didn't offer free internet. That was pretty disappointing considering how much the room cost.

Affiliate Summit was fun but I have to say that the majority of the breakout sessions were very basic. There was one, the copywriting session, that was incredible and was definitely worth sitting in on. They gave a lot of information on how to approach copywriting in order to generate more conversions. I know that I can use all the help I can get with that one=)

I did get to meet two of my affiliate managers and they were both great guys. I look forward to working with them more as I continue this journey to independence from the jobbie job. One of them said that he could get me to the point of quitting in about 2 months. He also said that I could get set up on new payment terms so that I would be paid bi-monthly rather than monthly and also he could negotiate higher payouts for offers since I'm using PPC. It's great to have an affiliate manager.

As far as earnings go this month, they are pretty low because I have had my campaigns paused for much of the time while I was away. I did find that I have a new winner that converts so now it is time to build a full site for that offer. In fact, there was one day that it pulled in $100+ on its own.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker