A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - A Little Work Last Night

Last night I was able to launch a test campaign for one of the 3-4 markets that I will be focusing on for the next 2 months. With this, I am just looking for the ability to convert not necessarily profitability. That comes later.

When doing these tests, I expect to spent anywhere from $50 to $100 on the campaign. If it doesn't convert within that budget, I consider it a dud and move on. While the offer/product may not actually be a dud with more work, it doesn't make sense to me to put in that much effort for something that doesn't convert well during the test.

I was also able to launch the test landing page campaign for the main market I am in right now. The hope is that having the landing page will improve my conversions there. I also spent far more time working on developing small adgroups and very targeted ads for those groups. I'm hoping this will improve my CTR compared to the less targeted method I had been using.

This morning I was able to send out a broadcast for my product site. What I would like to do from now on is create my articles and broadcasts in the beginning of the month and just have them scheduled to be sent automatically. This way I can focus on my other markets.

Breakdown:
Product Site - Complete, need more articles/broadcasts
Offer #1 - New landing page being tested
Offer #2 - Testing campaign




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker