A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - Sigh

(Before you read any further, this post is going to be me complaining and getting stuff off my chest. You've been warned.)

This sucks. Things were going great. I fought through May's losses and grossed more with June than I ever had before. Things were headed in the right direction and "retirement" from the day job was within sight.

Then came the Great Crash.

Every single campaign, with the exception of my product, fell apart. Even my campaign that was generating $100+/day gross died on me. Now I'm back to square one and the chance of being able to exit the job in August has evaporated.

Now I'm stuck with a dilemma. I know I had said everything was going to be "launch, launch, launch" but that hasn't been working out too well. I haven't been able to get anything off the ground using that approach. Instead, I'm going to shift gears and try to get each individual campaign up to $100/day profit before moving to the next offer. The problem with that is the time it takes and the lack of diversity. A single crash could wipe out a campaign. Then again a single crash took out 5 campaigns this month.

I don't know.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker