A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - Persistance

However you spell that word, I have it. I've been reading some blogs lately by people who are primarily PPC affiliates and it boggles the mind how much they make. Granted, they spend a lot to make that kind of money. I'm willing to do so - just looking at this month should be evidence of that.

I've spent more on ads this month than ever before. 4 figures worth and counting! Due to some miscalculations on my part and the use of some bad keywords, my spending has been far more than necessary. This has left me in the red so far this month.

Never fear! The fourth iteration of the campaign my affiliate manager recommended is starting to bear fruit and is in the black when you ignore the previous 3 attempts. I started work on a new campaign with a different affiliate network but have decided to hold off on doing any more. When I spoke to my affiliate manager there, he indicated that the offer was only doing 30 leads/wk for the top affiliate.

While that is around $600/wk, it is really not worth my time. If the top affiliate has been in that market and working it to the point of 30 leads/wk, then I'm probably unlikely to reach that level without significant work on my part. Why put in that level of work for $600/wk when I could work on an offer that could pull $600/day?

I've also started some small attempts as scaling the winners of some of my campaigns. I'm hoping this scaling action will at least double the income from my campaigns. How am I going about doing this? Basically, I am taking my winners (keywords producing conversions) and setting up campaigns with just those keyword in a different PPC network. Today was the first attempt so we will see how it goes.

Now I'm faced with a question - Do I continue to work on the campaigns I have or do I branch out to generate more income?




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • I will definitely be following you. The excitement is building (and now I understand why I have failed so miserably with ClickBank). I'm really interested and maybe I'll give this another try in the future. I believe you are going to do it!

    By Blogger Jacqueline, at 10:50 AM  

  • Hey Jacqueline,

    Thanks for the support! I'm pretty excited, too, and I'm very confident that I can pull this off. I've seen so many others do it so I know it is possible.

    Jon

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker