A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, May 09, 2008

Race to $200+/Day - HOLY COW!! Part Deux

Well, it's 6:30 in the morning and I am getting ready to go to work. I won't be doing this routine for much longer though. I am determined to make this Race work. Well yesterday turned out to be a better day for the business than I had imagined...

After posting HOLY COW!! part 1, I checked my phone to see if my girlfriend had called. She had but so had my affiliate manager. In his message, he said that he was looking over my stats and wanted to help develop some strategies to increase my conversions. Sweeet! We will be doing that later today.

But I checked Clickbank a few minutes ago and found that a product that I had started promoting last month had made a sale! I'm convinced now that this strategy will work. The only thing left is to make sure it works by August.

$200+/day by August - It WILL be done!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker