A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, April 04, 2008

Longest Hiatus Yet

But I've been working. The Product has hit another snag. One of the interviewees is claiming that I didn't pay her. I sent the check but it never arrived. Now I need to find a new one fast.

I have also chosen to find someone else to do the editing while I finish up the product and get the marketing ready for launch. Hopefully they will do a good job.

With this lull, I have started to create 3 new sites. One is a doppleganger of my original product site so that I can get more ads in Google. The other two will be in the markets that I hope to create new products in. Things are rolling but not fast enough. Sales are down and I need more products to ensure a steady income.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker