A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Product Creation: 1 Down 3 to Go

I'm not sure if I updated you on the current progress of the product. I edited the final interview sometime last week and have started working on the scripts for my portion.

I actually filmed the 3rd installment of my portion of the videos last night. I haven't tried to edit it yet but may do that tonight. I'm not sure. The reason I did the 3rd portion instead of the first is that I know someone who could use it now. I want to finish it up and have her look at it to see if it is useful. If so, I know I'm on the right track. If not, then I know I need to work at it a little bit.

I must say, though. Talking for nearly an hour straight hurts my throat. Contrary to what you may believe from reading my blog, I'm not much of a talker=) Doing that much talking takes its toll and my throat is scratchy today.

I do have one really big concern and it lies with my headset. A couple months ago, my trusty Logitech headset died. I bought a new one just like it but it makes a lot of noise if I move when I talk. The problem is that noise comes up as popping in the recordings. I will find out how bad the popping is later. Hopefully it isn't that noticeable.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Always nice to see some progress!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:23 PM  

  • Hey Jon, I couldn't find your email address - mine's jenn.lea.hall AT gmail.com.

    By Blogger Jennifer, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker