A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Phase 2 Complete...

...on Product 2. I've run into some technical difficulties with the product creation but hopefully I can take care of those tomorrow. Unfortunately it looks like I will have to drop some cash on a new sound card before that can happen.

The next step is to prepare the final package and start the launch set up. I'm going to do this right. Frank Kern's launch of Mass Control will be my study guide. I will have tools for my affiliates to help them make the launch roll out. At $50+/sale in commission, they have some incentive to get this working too. Fear and excitement are definitely the words of the week.

Also, go say "Congrats!" to Jean-Rene. He has launched his first product and has already made sales from it!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker