A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, January 11, 2008

Product #2 Underway

Tonight I have a short call with my first interviewee for the audio course I am creating. I'm a bit nervous, hopefully it will go well. I also received another go ahead from an interviewee. That makes 3 total who have said yes, but one of them looks like they may be a no show. I'm looking for 4-5 interviewees before I consider that portion for be finished.

I'm hoping to get this and one other audio product launched by mid-Feb. They are in the same niche but they will diversify my product base which should boost earnings.

By the way, I'm using FreeConference for to record the interviews. They offer the recording in Mp3 so I'm happy about that. Speaking of which, I need an mp3 editor. Didn't even think about that! Rats!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Good luck with the product.

    My name is Gyutae Park and I'm the blogger over at WinningtheWeb.com. I've started another contest, this time a competition with Tyler Cruz. Read more about it here: http://www.winningtheweb.com/tyler-contest-vote.php

    By voting for the winning blog, you could be 1 of 3 winners of $100 in cash when the contest ends Monday night - paid for by the loser. I'm currently up 38-20, so it would definitely be beneficial for you to vote for me.

    So how about a vote for Winning the Web? I'll personally send you a free t-shirt (You can see what it looks like on the blog post), 100 Entrecard credits, and a link back to your site. Just send me an email with your size and shipping address once your vote is in. What do you think? Let me know if you have any questions.

    Thanks,
    Gyutae
    www.winningtheweb.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:14 PM  

  • For recording and editing I used to use a program called Sound Forge. If it is still available you could use it to edit your files in wav format and then convert them to mp3.

    By Blogger Not John Chow, at 2:37 PM  

  • Thanks Not John.

    I will have to see if I can find it.

    Jon

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker