A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

It is 7:45am and not a creature is stirring... Except me of course. This is the last chance I will get to do some work and blog so I had to jump on it.

I already sent a broadcast out to my list saying Merry Christmas and sneaking in a link that offers the opportunity to buy my product=) No hard sales, just opportunities to purchase.

I am also fighting to stick with my personal challenge. I want to have my foot in the door of 2 potential product markets by the new year. The problem is that being with family is so distracting, as is the pull of Call of Duty 4 and other games.

I have found one market that is going to get a definite attempt so now I'm looking for the next. The creation of the sites will be easy. I have the Universal Template, as usual, and the content will be made up of articles from EzineArticles initially. This is just so that the site can get established and indexed by Google. Once the pages are indexed, Adwords costs should be decent so I will wait to implement ads until that time. Additionally, I will have the autoresponder in place prior to releasing the ads. Essentially, I will be doing what I did with my first site except with some new twists that I have learned.

This time I am leaning heavily on the research end. My first product site is in a market with a relatively small amount of traffic. I want these new ones to have at least 2-3 times that amount of searches. The price of the products will be $75+. Rather than fight it out with the bargain-basement-Walmart-Wannabes I'm going to establish myself as the high-end, ultra-quality, elite site in the niches.

Anyway, back to work for the next hour or so. Merry Christmas everyone!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker