A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, December 10, 2007

New Computer - Hear It Roar!!

Yes, the rebuild of my old computer is complete. Things were touch and go for a little while but I think I have everything stablized now. It has an Intel dual-core processor that I will attempt to overclock to 3.0 GHz, 2 gigs of RAM, brand new 160GB SATA hard drive, and the elusive NVIDIA 8800GT! You should see Call of Duty 4 on this thing. It looks great.

Anyway, I've been out of pocket working on the computer and playing games=) but I'm back to business. In fact, I just completed my very first JV call for my product. My JV partner interviewed me and I think it turned out well. He is hoping for 20-40 sales from this mini-launch. If so, that's a nice $424.20 - $849.60 for me. That would be awesome!

I've finished up 4 product pages and they are ready for traffic. These products pay $40-$60/sale and my goal is to achieve about 5 sales/wk ($200 - $300/wk). Not much but it will be a baby step toward the goal of $120/day.

$120/Day
Using one of the Dreamlines Author Tim Ferriss created I calculated that I need to make $120/day in order to quit my job. That is the goal. No more pussyfooting around. I'm tired of the day job and it's time for concrete goals to bring me to that end.

I suggest you fill in a Dreamline and see how much you have to make before you can quit your job. You'll be surprised at how small the amount may actually be.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker