A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, October 12, 2007

Where's My Motivation??

Things were looking up immediately after posting the latest test of my salesletter but things have definitely started to drop off again. I'm not really sure what to do. Get more traffic I guess.

I'm still gathering info on getting into dropshipping. Before I can start selling stuff, I feel like I need to incorporate the business. I will do this at the same time as incorporating my duplex.

That's it for now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Your currently selling infoproducts without having a company?

    Anyway, don't feel bad dude, I've also been slacking on the business as well. Traffic has gone down tremendously because I focused mainly on luck with the search engines.

    But now I'm creating a product so that I can benefit from purchasing a tracking software and testing different paid venues of traffic.

    Good luck there buddy! Gotta keep hanging on!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker