A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm Liking My VA!

VMG BPO is doing a great job so far. I have given them a task that is probably as complicated as anything I will give them and they handled it well. Soon, I will confirm that they can handle the regular tasks I have set up in my Plan to Freedom.

In the plan, the primary task of the VA will be to do the necessary external SEO to get my product site to the top 3 in Google for the main phrase. Things are working in that direction. For my main two phrases I have gone from unranked to #31 for the big phrase and #23 for the second big phrase. According to the owner of the #2 spot (whose site I tried to buy), they receive between 30-50k visitors a month. That's big stuff.

I'm fighting hard to get to the first page. I have submitted several articles to distributors as well as assigning my VA to doing 30 directory submissions per week. This is just the beginning.

I'm still awaiting information on the drop shipper I found this weekend. Moving into drop shipping will allow me to dominate this niche.

I started on the second product site tonight. I have a deadline of having it complete and with a working autoresponder by 9/27. For the time being, it will focus on selling affiliate products while I develop the product.

That's all for now. In the coming weeks, I need to go talk to a mortgage lender to find out how much I can qualify for. With that information I can get my VA to weed out the properties that do not meet my qualifications (i.e. duplex with $200+/month cashflow).




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hello

    One more company
    Cogent E-Services Pvt. Ltd.

    Company: http://www.cogenteservices.com

    BPO company offering services to banking, insurance,
    telecommunication, healthcare and legal industries. For last four years Cogent E-Services Private Limited has proven itself in the International BPO arena as a company providing a wide range of outsourcing services to the Banking & Finance Sector.

    BPO

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker