A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Traffic Time

In the 30DC, we are at the point of bringing in traffic. I have caught up a bit in the challenge but still need to write more articles. If you have not joined the 30DC you are missing out. Trust me on that. It is most definitely Web 2.0 but you will be astounded by what can be achieved.

I outsourced some articles and they all relate to the two new niches. Hopefully this new writer is fast.

San Francisco gave me a taste of the life I want to live. I had no obligations other than to myself and my girlfriend. I woke up when I wanted to. Worked when I felt like it. Roamed around outside until I found a place I wanted to eat a leisurely lunch. Then I took a nap in the afternoon. It was great and (un)fortunately it spoiled me. Now I am having more trouble than ever going to the day job and I have more motivation than I can describe to have the Business support me.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker