A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Slow Going

I have been participating in the 30 Day Challenge and things have been a bit slow this year. There have been so many people joining that it has overloaded the servers. Ed Dale and Dan Raine have had to do some emergency work to keep things running.

The good news is I think I may have found my second market. It is completely obscure and I stumbled upon it accidentally. The only problem is that the traffic doesn't look like it is going to be very favorable. That said, there are multiple products on the market for the niche and some have been online for several years. That is a good sign.

Other than that, not much has been going on. I haven't looked at the numbers for last month yet but I know they aren't as good as June. Adsense and refunds were up, sales were down.

Alas. I need more products to promote.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

3 Comments:

  • Actually - even if everything was up - we took a consious decision to take hings nice and easy at the start of the challenge to try get a s many people as possible to complete.

    We are putting all the videos up on youtube - so that way we can move forward.

    Thanks for having another crack at the challenge.

    Ed

    By Blogger Ed Dale, at 11:37 PM  

  • Hello Ed,

    If you are the Ed I'm thinking about, thanks for stopping by my humble blog=)

    I hope you didn't take my post as being one that was against you, Dan, or the 30DC. I'm just really antsy about the challenge this year and am chomping at the bit to really get out of the gates. I have some big plans that rely heavily on how this year's challenge goes.

    Anyway, I know you are ridiculously busy but I just wanted to make sure that I hadn't inadvertently offended you on my blog. Thanks for all of your hard work.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:52 AM  

  • Haha, guess this shows you really never know who might be watching your blog :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker