A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, July 02, 2007

Narrowing Down the List

Two posts in 2 days! How about that!

I spent the latter hours of the evening narrowing down my list of 306 markets based on specific criteria I set. Items such as predicted traffic levels and the availability of affiliate products came into play. The list is now down to 33 potential markets. I have some other elements to sift the topics through before performing actual market tests. Hopefully 2 out of those 33 will prove to be winners.

This time around I have tried my best to be as dispassionate as possible when picking the topics. Last year when deciding on my first project I let a number of factors play a role in my decision. I think that hurt me in the long run when it came time to make sales. This time it is all about the numbers and the criteria.

Congrats goes to Jen! She made some big moves last month, go check it out.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker