A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Power of Affiliates

My JV partner is awesome. Maybe its because he has a list of 2,000 who never new about my product or maybe its his softsell approach but he has made a sale almost every sing day since he sent out the launch notice. Every single day! I can't even pull that off=) I just set up my PPC campaign for his product last night so hopefully soon I will be able to return the favor.

My outsourcee finished my project in record time. He was able to locate other sites that would be able to sell my product. I will send them an email detailing why they should become my affiliate. This should help to boost sales and Marketplace rankings.

I've also started to see wannabes stealing my salesletter headline and trying to create their own product. Little do they know that this will only provoke me into trying to become the biggest, baddest site in this niche on the internet. Shame.

I'm going to try to go deep into the niche. This niche has various items that people need. Rather than being only and affiliate, I am looking into dropshipping as an option. Not only will I have the hands-off benefit of an affiliate in terms of product storage, I will get a bigger payday for each sale. As a drop shipper, I could even have my own affiliates selling the phyisical products. So far I haven't had much luck finding what I need but I'm still on the look out.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker