A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Didn't Realize It Had Been This Long...

...Since I posted. Here's the scoop. One JV partner (the one with the biggest list) is no where to be found. The other sent out an email to his list prepping them for the "launch" of my video. In the same email, he informed them that he would be making a newsletter and charging $10/month for subscriptions. Remember what I said about having a good newsletter and charging people a monthly fee?

The affiliate section is finished and I've been doing some pretty bad things. I've been searching on Google for affiliates who are promoting the products of my competitors. My task this week is to compile this list and email them with a letter I wrote promoting my affiliate program. There are probably close to 100 sites out there promoting my competitors and that's just in Google. We know how hard it can be just to get indexed into Google. Maybe I should shift over to MSN or Yahoo for this operation.

Anyway, the recruitment of affiliates is in full swing. I'm not going to wait for them to come to me, I'm going to find them. If I could average even 0.5 sales/day with 50 affiliates, that would be $531/day profit.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker