A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rough Month

Due to a number of things this month, things have been pretty rough for the Business. Even worse than last month. The part that will probably have the worst long term effect is the loss of my list. Out of the 1200 active subscribers, only 100 or so transferred over to Profollow. That is a hell of a lot of time, effort, and money down the drain. Let this be a lesson to you: Make sure you choose your autoresponder carefully.

Outsourcing is working, though. My forum will be finished on Friday, the directory submissions are underway, and I have created a new article creation project for someone to work on for me. I also started looking for a legitimate article submission service. It is actually much harder to find one than I thought it would be. Most of them have a very "fly-by-night" look to them. I'm not worrying about losing the $20-35 they charge as much as I am leery of giving out my credit card info to those who only fly at night.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker