A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Product List Rework

Yeah, I'm reworking my messages for my list. I spent most of the day going through my messages and coming up with methods for monetizing them and building the site. Originally, I would just send people to an interesting article and that would be that. People received content and they were happy. Now I am setting up what could be called middleman pages. These pages give a little detail on the article in question while offering affiliate products related to the topic at hand.

While having only one of the pages was not effective before the way I have set things up now may change that. People on the list are constantly asking about where they can get the items mentioned in the articles. Now I am telling them on the page before the article. We will see how it goes.

After the amount of work it took to create the template for the middleman pages, I'm having serious doubts about my current strategy to go back and revitalize the old sites. I think I may have to limit the number of old sites to 2 or 3 a month and focus on those rather than cycling through all of them one week at a time. There is just too much to do and hitting a site once every 5-6 weeks just won't cut it.

I will start implementing the revitalization this week. It starts with PPC 2, followed by HTAR the next week.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker