A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Revelations Pt. 3

I've started developing the plan to hit the old sites. Call it the JonnyQ Revitalization Project. Starting next week, I will devote a week to each site. I will build autoresponders, Adsense pages, affiliate product pages, forums, PPC, SEO, etc. I will also evaluate each site and see if a product is a viable option. I'm hoping to find at least additional 2 sites that would work for products and launch them.

This is Phase 1.
Completion Time: August 31, 2007

Phase 2 is devoted entirely to building an affiliate base and creating joint venture partnerships. While those will take place in Phase 1 for my first product site, it gets ramped up in Phase 2. During this period, I will create a site dedicated to training my affiliates and helping them become more productive.

Time Period: September 1, 2007 - December 31, 2007

I do have monetary goals for each phase but I'm keeping them to myself for the moment.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • I'm happy to see you're back and taking things up a knotch with your Revelations :)

    It is a bit fun when you can go back to older sites and see the potential is there and it still keeps you wanting to do it.

    I just had to drop by and say it!

    By Blogger Wannabe Skinny, at 10:59 AM  

  • Thanks, Claire=) I appreciate the kind words.

    So far it has been a bit exciting but also hectic. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself....=)

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker