A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Market Research

I started doing some market research tonight. The plan is to get to basics as I should have done 2 years ago.

I had recently passed the two year mark for being in this game and I came to the conclusion that I have obviously been doing something wrong. With minor successes here and there, I haven't achieved nearly the level I think I should be at by now. The problem, I decided, was simple. I have not been:

Finding markets, testing markets, and eliminating markets.

If I had spent the past 2 years doing that, I would be in a much better position. Instead I got caught up in SEO, then trying to make Adsense only sites, then spending months and hundreds on a single market, and other nonsense.

I had been on the right track with the PPC site concept but there elements missing that prevented that from working as well as it could have.

Now I know what to do. I've written down my goal. I've written down my criteria for a "successful" market. Now I need to execute this process that has been 2 years in the making. Execute it ruthlessly.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker