A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, February 05, 2007

Creating Salesletter B

I'm nearly 50% finished with the Salesletter B. This one is far more elaborate than the first and almost twice as long. In reading a couple posts on a forum, it was recommended that the salesletter should be long and address every possible reason a person could come up with NOT to buy. It should also reinforce each reason a person would want to buy and even create a few more reasons to cement the deal.

Writing good copy is hard. I was tempted to get Instant Sales Letters by Yanik Silver but I haven't made the jump yet. Instead I have found sales letters for popular products that I know sell well and have taken various elements from them to make the letter. I'm excited to see how it goes.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker