A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Tracking in Place

I hope. I ran into some problems with getting Stuffed Tracker set up but I think I have it fixed now. I've cleared all of the data from the past few days and now it is really ready to tell me what is going on with my product's site.

I have a split test set up for the namesqueeze page to see which will bring in more subscribers. I also have a comparison report created to compare a namesqueeze and it's sales conversion to a direct to landing page with pop up configuration. This should be interesting.

Stuffed Tracker has a lot of options and it is fairly daunting to get it all flowing as you would like it to. There is just so much data that it can throw at you. It's a bit overwhelming.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker