A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, January 08, 2007

Slow Work

The product is almost protected. I bought DLGuard to keep people from being able to steal my product. While the group I am marketing to is not likely to be savvy enough to steal it, others in the IM world would be so I decided to be safe. After hours of messing with it I think I may have it just about ready.

Tomorrow I will finish up the protection measures and then I will find some tracking software. I want this in place before I start hitting the sales page directly with PPC traffic. I'm thinking I need at least a 3% conversion rate before I can start recruiting affiliates. The tracking software will help me get there in a more systematic method than my trial and error approach.

Till tomorrow=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker