A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Where'd the Weekend Go!?!

Yeah, this weekend flew by and I did not get to get into the hard work that I had wanted to for the product. It did bring in two sales this weekend though. More good news, the duplex is clean and unpacked for the most part. This means I can focus again and hit it hard with the product.

Tomorrow's goal - product protection and creating the PPC campaign

Real Estate

While messing around on the MLS, I found a duplex that would bring in a nice profit each month if my calcs are correct. I was planning on going to check it out today but I got tied up. I'll rerun the numbers and see what they look like again. I also need to start talking to banks again to see what I can qualify for in terms of 100% financing. My goal is to buy at least one rental property this year. Preferably two=)




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker