A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, December 08, 2006

Now What?

I'm starting to think that maybe now that the video is out, that this maybe the hardest part. Getting the sales up. I've only had two so far and I think this could be partly due to Christmas. The people who I am marketing my product to are ones who would buy it for themselves. That may not be the best for the Season of Giving=) Anyway, I now have a product and the game is a bit different. I can change prices, change sales copy, add bonuses, etc.


**Update**
Made 3 more sales this today while I was at work. I believe these sales were a direct result of me sending out a follow up email to my list. $225.35 since launch!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hey,

    Sorry it took me so long. Thanks=) Things have definitely changed since I started building my first site in Feb '05. I think I am finally headed in the right direction.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker