A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally Moved In

This weekend has been crazy. I have finally moved into the duplex and it needs a lot of work. I'm sick right now so that is making everything worse as far as getting things cleaned and organized. Unfortunately I have not been able to market the product as well as I could since I have been so busy. The result, a total of only $360.95 for the month. Not bad when compared to my normal take from affiliate marketing but I KNOW that the product can make more.

After getting the duplex organized (you have no idea the toll having a chaotic house has on me) and during the Christmas break, I will start embedding mini-ads in my autoresponder mailouts. I've done it for one but that is not nearly enough.

Sorry for not writing more, I know some of you are interested in the whole "have your own product" thing. I'm going to try to get things back to normal now that I don't have the stress of moving to deal with.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Good job with the product dude!

    Now it's my turn :) I'm aiming for a launch of summer 2007 though. And maybe not on the internet ;)

    keep going, your the only blog I check nowadays :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker