A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Minor Setback

Apparently Google doesn't like popups=) Yeah, who would have thought. Anyway, I had to change the Course sign-up to a namesqueeze page to get back into Google's good graces. With all of the changes, I'm not sure if my tracking configuration is still accurate. I went back to look and see if it was but who knows.

I haven't had a sale in a long time and I'm hoping it is not due to the protection software I am using to keep people from stealing the product. Usually when I send out an email about the product I get a few sales but I had no response with the last one.

I'm thinking about getting a email marketing ebook to help me out. There has to be something worth reading on the subject out there.

Alright. I'm tired and need to sleep. It's only 8:25=(




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

1 Comments:

  • Hey, awnt me to check out your site? I could help you evaluate it. 2 sets of marketing eyes are better than on :) And don't worry about me stealing your ideas, I have my own plans.

    Send me an email if you want the help :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker