A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Last Night's Work

This week has been great as far as productivity goes. I have nearly finished the bonus I've been working on, set up Linkmachine, did some keyword research, and came up with some strategies for the next big push on my product.

Everywhere you go, there is talk of scarcity and using it to sell products. Up until now I have had a lot of trouble coming up with an idea of how to make my information product scarce. It's not like there are limited quantities available. The whole reason I developed an information product was to avoid the problems that go with shipping a physical product. What if I made a limited number of physical versions of my product? And if I were to take the physical version off of the market after 7 days whether I sell through the physical versions or not, that may prompt people to jump on it.

That's the scarcity tactic I will be attempting soon.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

2 Comments:

  • Why not just offer something extra in your product for a limited time only, and then recreating that offer from time to time with other new types of exclusive offers in it?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:05 AM  

  • Well, that is really what I'm doing here but I see what you are saying. A lot of people on my newsletter have asked for a physical version so I know that people want it. Also, it would take less work to make this physical and ship it rather than making a new bonus. This will let me generate to cash more quickly to buy a product I want to test out.

    I will be making 2 bonuses for the product but at least one of them will be a full time bonus. The second one maybe something like you are saying. I haven't quite decided yet.

    By Blogger JonnyQ888, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker