A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Who Would Have Thought

After over a year of not doing anything even close to this type of work, I started some SEO for my product's site last night. I set up the Linkmachine pages to automate the link exchanges and tonight the site will start doing to link gathering. One cool thing though. I did a run of the site in Sitereportcard.com. Two inbound links showed up in Google and one of them was a posting in a Yahoo Group or something of that nature by a person who said my site and newsletter were good=) Free publicity.

I'm still looking for more learning material on email marketing. If you have any sources to recommend, I'd love to hear it.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker