A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, January 29, 2007

Couple of Sales

2 sales this weekend but that's all at the moment. This does demonstrate that the system does work. Thanks for the offer, Jean-Rene. I was able to finish adding a signature to each of my autoresponder messages that had a link to the product in it. At least now everytime they open an email from me, they will be reminded of my product.

I'm thinking it is time to start doing a split test on the sales page. Doing the split test for the Namesqueeze showed me that the one I had been using was seriously underperforming. Now it may be time to try to get a better sales page.

The reason I say maybe is because I think my lack of sales has more to do with poor impact on my list than anything else. If I had strong email marketing going then I should be able to squeeze a few more sales from my established base. The fact that the 2 sales this weekend were from PPC and not people already on the list brings me to this conclusion.

3 sales/day - $135.60 gross/day That is the goal.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker