A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, February 03, 2007

I Love This Game

Right now I am setting up a new spreadsheet to track my earnings and losses each month. Critical stuff. You can't get to where you're going if you don't know where you've been.

Jean-Rene brought up a good point about making a limited time bonus instead of doing a physical product in limited quantities. One thing I didn't write in the comments for the last post is that I think that customers will feel it is more legitimate to offer a limited time deal on something that is physical compared to an information product. Really the only reason to limit an information product is to cause a frenzy and reduce the number of people that can get that bonus. There are an infinite number of copies of an information product and people know that. On the other hand, physical products by their very nature are limited. It just seems to be a more legitimate way of producing scarcity. I don't know because I'm still a pup in this game and need to test things out.

I want Product Launch Formula. It is $997. Yes, it is nearly $1000. I want it and my product is going to buy it for me. I will test new salesletters, new email ads, incorporate SEO techniques, add the product to one of my established sites, just about whatever it takes to get my hands on PLF.

The product has grossed $721.90 since launch and I am just now starting to really market it. There were huge dry spells, too. To get to 3 sales/day I will first have to make 1/day=)

Fun times!




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker