A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, February 09, 2007

Salesletter B IS Finished

First post was a false alarm. It is officially finished and up. The problem is that now my 30 day trial of Stuffed Tracker is up and I can't do the split test. Can anything come easy? I mean, seriously, what does a man have to do to catch a break?=)

Anyway, I'm going to redirect traffic to it and see what happens. Meanwhile, I need to decide if Stuffed Tracker is worth the $99 price tag or if I should go with Adtrackz. I would to go with Adtrackz hands down it I were sure that it could record a visitor's progress through the site, when they first showed up, how many times they came back, etc. I know Stuffed Tracker can do this but I have to admit for all of its nice pretty charts and graphs the thing is buggy as hell! This is really a tough call. It has the features I need but is somewhat cumbersome to use & Adtrackz looks like a down-n-dirty campaign tracker. It's like comparing one of these fancy workout centers to a high school weight room. The gym is full of flash and pomp but the old school weight equipment will get you strong.

Well, that's where that is. I can't wait until I can start making progress and get the conversion rate up. 3% is probably the lowest I can go before offering my product to affiliates to sell.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker