A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Even Buggy Tracking Helps

If you've been reading for awhile, you know that I have been using Stuffed Tracker to track activity on my product site. Well, looking back at the history of my sales I noticed something.

*My test on email course vs newsletter was skewed and needs to be redone. However, the email course appeared to have higher productivity. I need to test it again.

*More sales came from viewing the sales page once than I had expected. I need to get a percentage for you. Give me a sec...

Ok...

One Time Views: 40% of sales
2 Times: 40%
3 - 5: 20%

Another thing it showed me was that NO ONE who was offered the discounted price for the video bought it. This does not just apply to the one-time offer itself but the product as a whole. If they saw the page with the discounted price, they never bought the video. My sample size is a little small for ensure that this is accurate but it is interesting. I'll probably let the OTO run for another week before I pull it just to get more data.

The problem with these stats is that the sample size is too small because the software hasn't been running the whole time the product has been out and it is buggy. Also, I have not been tracking the level of responsiveness to my newsletter until recently. Anyway, this information can give me an idea of where to focus my efforts.

Refund
Had my first one yesterday. The woman who purchased the product thought that it was a physical thing. When I offered to send her one, she decided she just wanted her money back. In talking to her though, I did find that she was interested in a specific area of the niche. There is another person out there with an ebook that covers just that. I think I may try this $7 report stuff out and offer the other guy's ebook as a backend. After generating a little money for him, he may be receptive to a JV.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker