A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Friday, March 23, 2007

Adwords Editor

It's JonnyQ coming to you for the first time from a coffee shop. Sitting here, smelling the coffee and listening to the Monkees, I have decided that the lifestyle of an Internet marketer is definitely for me. Not that there was any doubt about that before but being in this relaxed atmosphere and entirely in control of what I do just reinforced everything.

Anyway, down to business.

I should have known this much, much earlier but I can be slow on the uptake sometimes. If you use Adwords, you need to get the Adwords Editor. I just downloaded it (it's free) and loaded hundreds of ADGROUPS by in minutes rather than hours. Get it!

Next week I go back to HTAR and start the revitalization.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker